Not so long ago, a signal for bots appeared in the Marketplace on 3Commas.io Kotaro Signals.
In this post, I will consider where and what you can trade on this signal, describe the recommended strategies and configure the bot for this type of signals.
- Registration and connection of the exchange at 3Commas.io.
- Available pairs and exchanges.
- Recommended strategies for signals Kotaro Signals.
- Setting up a bot by signals Kotaro Signals at 3Сommas.io.
1. Registration and connection of the exchange for 3Commas.io
The service is available via the link – my referral link will give a 10% discount on payment.
After registration, you will have access to 7 days of free service at the “Professional” tariff with all the features, and if your deposit is less than $ 750, then the service will remain free for you even after the trial period. If you have more than $ 750 on your balance, then you will need to choose one of the subscriptions. To work on signals Kotaro Signals It is most convenient to work with composite bots, I will describe all further settings for such a bot, it is available in the “Professional” tariff.
After registering with the 3commas service, you need to connect the Binance exchange via API, read how to do this here.
How to create an API key for Binance is written here.
2. Available pairs and exchanges.
Let’s first see for which exchanges and which pairs this signal is relevant..
As you can see, signals are traded only on BINANCE, but which pair to trade – to USDT or BTC – the choice is yours. The settings in the bot will be the same, the only difference is in the choice of pairs.
In our example, we will use USDT trading.
3. Recommended strategies for signals Kotaro Signals.
Below I will describe the main recommended strategies for setting up the 3Commas bot, current as of 06/27/2019, but always keep in mind that the recommendations are not rules, you bear all the risks on your own and on your deposit.
I took all the recommendations from the site of these signals by the link https://www.kotarosignals.com/.
There is a telegram channel in which work strategies are discussed and users, if they wish, post their work results: https://t.me/kotarochat
I will try to briefly convey the principle of signals and strategies for their use..
Kotaro Signals does not imply the use of Stop Loss and is based on the principle of “averaging”, but this is not a security measure, but a way to build up a position to increase profits.
IMPORTANT: One of the differences from a number of other signals is that by Kotaro Signals commands come to sell, that is, regardless of whether you have set Take Profit or not, your trade can be closed by a signal, and this can happen at any time, both in “plus” or “minus”, in order to protect your deposit from a deeper drawdown. A sell signal for the bot will not work only if Trailing Take Profit has already been activated for the pair to which the sell command came.
There are several types of trading by signals: AGGRESSIVE, CONSERVATIVE and STRATEGY OF SIGNALS.
I will give their comparison in the form of a table (table number 2):
4. Setting up a bot by signals Kotaro Signals on 3Commas
- Signal buying:
If everything went well, you will see the following:
- Setting up the bot. I will set up on the example of trading to USDT _ ***, according to the SIGNAL STRATEGY. This is a new experience for me of selling not at a given% of income, but at a signal to exit, I will completely trust Kotaro &# 128578;
Create a bot:
We will customize by Blocks:
- Block “Basic parameters”
- Pairs block
After clicking “Clear” we will see the setting for other pairs, select USDT_ALL
It should look like this:
In my opinion, it is better to remove pairs of stablecoins such as: USDT-PAX, USDT-TUSD, USDT-USDC, USDT-USDS, USDT-USDSB. Just click on the cross to the right of a specific pair.
- Block “Strategy” – this is where it is determined which of the chosen strategy according to Table №2 you will follow, or perhaps you will write your own, not relying on the initial recommendations from Kotaro Signals. Let me remind you that I have chosen “SIGNAL STRATEGY”
- Block “Condition for the start of the transaction”. Everything is simple here: select Kotaro Signals (if you do not have such a signal in the list, then you have not bought it yet and you need to return to point 1 “Buying a signal”):
- Take profit block
- Block “Stop Loss” – not recommended for these types of Stop Loss signals.
- Safety orders block
- Block “Additional settings”
All bot is configured. Push
We receive a reminder to launch the bot.
That’s all for setting up. Choose different strategies depending on the market conditions.
The link to the bot, which we just configured with you, I will leave here (link), by clicking on it you can copy it, “adjust” for yourself or see the statistics of its work.
I am also posting a link to the blog, which contains articles on the settings of other signals and statistics in real time and on a real deposit for different signals, where you can get acquainted and decide whether to use or not use a particular signal for the bot..